Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Yunier Dorticos Grinding in Camp For Murat Gassiev Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Yunier Dorticos Grinding in Camp For Murat Gassiev Clash

WBA cruiserweight champion Yunier Dorticos (22-0, 21 KOs) has been training very hard for his scheduled unification with IBF world cruiserweight champion Murat Gassiev (25-0, 18 KOs). Their fight is a semi-final bout in the cruiserweight edition of the World Boxing Super Series which is scheduled to take place at the Bolshoy Ice Dome in Sochi, Russia on February 3, 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the best fight in the whole wbss followed by groves-eubank or maybe the other way around..whoever gets hurt first is most likely to lose..I slightly favour the hometown fighter gassiev but I won't be surprised if the k.o doctor pulls it off..he has k.o power but so does gasssiev too

Comment

Hopefully Dorticos kos that guy

Comment

Dorticos looked impressive shaking off the ring rust in his last fight.

Gassiev should be a stiffer challenge but there's no stopping Yunior in this tournament. He's going to win the whole thing.

Comment

Doritos needs to work on his aim. Knocked his trainer spark out recently on the pads. Probably took ten years off the poor blokes life it can have a debilitating effect on the unfit recipient of such a punch

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            Doritos needs to work on his aim. Knocked his trainer spark out recently on the pads. Probably took ten years off the poor blokes life it can have a debilitating effect on the unfit recipient of such a punch
            Really? Any video evidence?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Yeah Sure bud http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/box...-Eric-Castanos

Comment

https://youtu.be/liy3sLhp8HM

Comment

You can see what I mean now about taking years off that old geezers life he's atleast 60 the trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                    You can see what I mean now about taking years off that old geezers life he's atleast 60 the trainer
                    DAMN! That was a nasty left hook, I feel bad for the old man.

Comment

Working...
                    X