Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming Still Dealing With Eye Issues, Career Feared Over

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zou Shiming Still Dealing With Eye Issues, Career Feared Over

China's two-time Olympic champion Zou Shiming on Friday came out fighting from severe eye problems that look likely to end his career, declaring defiantly: "I'm still me." The 36-year-old, who lost the first defence of his WBO flyweight world title in July of last year, sought immediate hospital treatment last month after suddenly losing much of the sight in his left eye.
    [Click Here To Read More]

the most successful boxer to come out from China,give it up while you still got your health, I understand it's your biggest source of income but the Chinese boxing federation can give him a decent job for all he's done for the country in the sport of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
      the most successful boxer to come out from China,give it up while you still got your health, I understand it's your biggest source of income but the Chinese boxing federation can give him a decent job for all he's done for the country in the sport of boxing
      He's probably set for life in terms of money. His wife is pretty loaded too. Likely pride at this point.

Comment

Pretty racist tbh. Not all Chinese have 'eye problems' as you put it, and many females (and males to) love slanted eyes. Trust me, I would know.

Shove your 'eye problems' crap up your bum

Comment

Kung pow Shrimp has made decent money i believe.

Comment

He was **** anyway, total hype job.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              Not everyonen can be P4Pers. He is a true pioneer.

I think he should get in the HOFame.

Comment

Too bad to hear this what orbital fractures are far more difficult to return from then a detached retina which is a laser surgery and rest... it has been proven proven successful over many years he was back by the WBC for quite a while in his early career so hopefully sucked away some of the money...

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  give the man some slack. he was promoted that way. it wasnt like he was the one hyping himself up. i was never a fan of this guy and used to crack jokes about him but i kinda feel sorry for his situation now. losing your eye sight aint nothing to joke about.

Comment

Working...
                  X