Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz, Devon Alexander - Go Face To Face in Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Victor Ortiz, Devon Alexander - Go Face To Face in Texas

Former welterweight world champions "Vicious'' Victor Ortiz and Devon Alexander "The Great'' went face-to-face for the first time Wednesday at a press conference in El Paso, Texas to discuss their showdown that headlines Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes Saturday, Feb. 17 from Don Haskins Center on the UTEP campus in El Paso.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Devon looking like a damn waiter and ****

Comment

Headline should read: "Alexander vs Ortiz" ('A' before 'O').

This small dis is the motivation Devon will use, to pull off the TKO in the 8th round.....

Comment

Originally posted by Free0001 View Post
        Headline should read: "Alexander vs Ortiz" ('A' before 'O').

This small dis is the motivation Devon will use, to pull off the TKO in the 8th round.....
        Its make or break for both, but Ortiz is by far the more well known fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Devon looking like a damn waiter and ****
          Lmao he does

Comment

I agree, Ortiz is the more 'popular' fighter. However, one must obtain motivation, anywhere one can....

Comment

The Baby Bull has some bad ass denim

Comment

only $200 tickets to sit up front. shlt that's not bad. i might make the drive down to texas to watch ortiz get ktfo.

Comment

Good fight. Ortiz!

Comment

I know somewhere inside Ortiz has that dog inside him. Im going to ride with him.

Fuk you lil couch potatoes who are shtting on him when youve never fought in your life.

Comment

Working...
                    X