Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Back in Camp, Has One Eye on Miguel Berchelt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jhonny Gonzalez Back in Camp, Has One Eye on Miguel Berchelt

Triple world champion Jhonny Gonzalez has returned to training in Monterrey, Nuevo Len; where he currently resides; with a view to his first fight this year in the traditional 'Box Saturdays' on Televisa. Jhonny, a feared puncher who has won 54 of his 65 victories by knockout, is already in full swing in the gym, alternating hard workouts with his customary road work at the summits near the Sultana del Norte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wth happened with his fight with Vargas?

Comment

Gonzales vs Berchelt would have been a much more respectable match up than Mijares vs Berchelt.

Comment

Berchelt-Gonzalez would be fkin crazy! Jhonny Gonzalez is one of my favorite offensive fighters in the past fifteen years or so and he is still dangerous. Berchelt cant take this guy lightly. He turned Mares into a Joto so you know how hard he punches.

Comment

I thought an eliminator was supposed to be set with him and Francisco Vargas for a shot at Berchelt already? Vargas was supposed to fight Gonzalez instead of Smith originally.

Comment

Another one of a thousand fighters terrified of the Matrix...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
              Another one of a thousand fighters terrified of the Matrix...
              The "Matrix" hasn't been in a memorable fight despite beating 3 good to elite names. Castellanos vs Roman would be a funner fight than Lomachenko vs anybody.

Comment

Berchalt takes this easy

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Berchelt-Gonzalez would be fkin crazy! Jhonny Gonzalez is one of my favorite offensive fighters in the past fifteen years or so and he is still dangerous. Berchelt cant take this guy lightly. He turned Mares into a Joto so you know how hard he punches.
                  You realize my Wawa reps Jhonny g???

Comment

This article's headline applies to every Antonio Margarito fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X