Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I'm Ready To Prove Everyone Wrong, Get Crown Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz: I'm Ready To Prove Everyone Wrong, Get Crown Back!

"Vicious'' Victor Ortiz and Devon Alexander "The Great'' headline a show topped by two USA vs. Mexico battles as the former welterweight champions meet in the 12-round main event of Premier Boxing Champions on FOX and FOX Deportes Saturday, Feb. 17 from Don Haskins Center on the UTEP campus in El Paso, Texas with televised coverage starting at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oooh, Victor Ortiz vs Devon Alexander! This should be a really grea.. uh, goo.. uh, ok fight...if you have nothing better to do.

Comment

Devon vs Ortiz winner should fight Omar Figueroa

Comment

VIVA Victor!

Comment

Alexander by TKO as Ortiz is trying to apologize following a voluntary headbutt.

Comment

Ortiz will quit again

Comment

Ortiz isn't Mexican..he was born in Podunk, Kansas...

Plus, doesn't he always say the same thing before going out and losing his next fight?

Comment

Why does Ortiz keeps getting the benefit of the doubt when the guy is a known quitter on multiple occasions. Easy win for Devin. Ortiz is mentally weak and Devin win frustrate Ortiz and I believe Devin could stop but I'm not sure Devin will sit down on his punches.

Comment

wasn't this guy knocked out cold by berto 2 years ago?..concussion talk if he thinks he can have his "straps once again" except if he's talking about anything but a world title

Comment

Victor 'The Deluded One' Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X