Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Showtime Sports Prez To White: We Can't Release Fake Numbers!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Showtime Sports Prez To White: We Can't Release Fake Numbers!

A few days ago, UFC President Dana White lashed out at Showtime - stating that he would never again take part in a working relationship with the network. White's company came together with Showtime last year, to promote the anticipated pay-per-view fight between former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather and UFC superstar Conor McGregor - which took place last August at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Dana is on the level of king and arum when it comes to being a charlatan. At least Espinoza actually has integrity

Comment

Weasel!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing42 View Post
        Dana is on the level of king and arum when it comes to being a charlatan. At least Espinoza actually has integrity
        charlatan, that's funny.

Comment

The weasel ignored the fact that Conor exposed the fact that the weasel didn't release the INTERNATIONAL PPV sales, which were the highest in history.

Comment

I like Dana, but I don't know why he's tying the popularity of the UFC to that of McGregor? McGregor is way more important to the UFC! Boxing has more stars (Joshua, Canelo, GGG, Pacquiao, just off the top), and they make much more than MMA fighters!

Comment

I'm starting to wonder how much Dana been lying about UFC numbers now

Comment

LMAO... Espinoza punking White like a boss... he may be a Weasel, but even Weasel's respect their job with real metrics. Seems like White likes to take responsibility in exaggerating metrics for a network....

I mean, White and McGregor still punked in not releasing sparring footage.

Lets be real, White and McGregor have favoritism and pride to conserve Irish pugilism. They aint gonna release no Brooklynite Italian whooping an Irishman....that's some Departed shįt right derrrr.

Comment

I know id believe Espinosa before White just based on their reps.But the thing is SHOWTIME has NO REASON to lie.Thier comp is HBO and ESPN now.And would not put out a lower # even if they could(which they CANT).Suppose HBO comes out in next few years with a fight that beats 4.3 you REALLY think SHOW would not want the record.White is a snake he will lie right to fuken face about anything.(fits in well I guess)Like the pauly McG sparring do you think for a min that if Mc REALLY got the best they would not have by now released whole footage?And he comes out and says it was so bad he was worried about Paulie's heath unfricken real.Like Hitler said the masses our more likely to believe a BIG lie then a little one.

Comment

Dana sounds like a moron. International numbers are irrelevant to Showtime, fans overseas are buying through different providers.

Comment

Working...
                    X