Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Karim Mayfield's Brother Killed During Confrontation With Police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Karim Mayfield's Brother Killed During Confrontation With Police

Welterweight contender Karim Mayfield, 37 years old, was visibly shaken after finding out that his younger brother, 28-year-old Shaleem Tindle of Oakland, was the man fatally shot by BART police officers during a confrontation on Wednesday afternoon.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hate pigs. R.I.P!

Comment

If police tell you to drop a gun then you better drop the damn gun.

Still, I'd like to see the body cam footage. Oakland cops have a terrible reputation for a reason.
      Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-05-2018, 10:10 PM.

Comment

When you’re holding a gun and refuse to drop it when ordered to do so by police, that’s not murder that’s suicide. Countless idiots have paved the way for others to avoid making the same mistake. No let me test that theory...BOOM! Bye Felicia.

Comment

I’m sure his brother was a really just a misunderstood great guy just in wrong place at wrong time. Yeah that’s it. Or something.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            If police tell you to drop a gun then you better drop the damn gun.

Still, I'd like to see the body cam footage. Oakland cops have a terrible reputation for a reason.
            F U C K Cops. They are out of control.

Comment

Comment

So he didn't drop his weapon?

Comment

Totally INNOCENT man killed for NOTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                    F U C K Cops. They are out of control.

They are. And Oakland police have a list of scandals that keeps growing.

But if cops tell you to drop a gun then you better do it. Otherwise you're just giving them a reason...

Comment

Working...
                    X