No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez on The Verge of a World Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez on The Verge of a World Title Shot

Currently, there are three world champions in Puerto Rico. That figure, however, could increase during the first part of 2018. Undefeated Emmanuel "Manny" Rodriguez (17-0, 12 KOs) has two alternatives to reach his dream of winning a gold belt. He hopes to fight forthe International Boxing Federation (IBF) title at 118 pounds. If successful, he would join Jess Rojas, Alberto Machado and ngel Acosta to form the group of Puerto Rican champions in different divisions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This so called Champs don't wanna fight Manny, what a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
      This so called Champs don't wanna fight Manny, what a shame.
      Its a bit confusing to read. But the way I understood it is he doesn't wanna fight Burnett til he has another title. Looks like they want Haskins, then the Yamanaka/Nery winner, and then Burnett.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
        Its a bit confusing to read. But the way I understood it is he doesn't wanna fight Burnett til he has another title. Looks like they want Haskins, then the Yamanaka/Nery winner, and then Burnett.
        Butler decline the fight...didn't say nothing of Burnet doe... NONE OF THEM wanna fight Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
          Butler decline the fight...didn't say nothing of Burnet doe... NONE OF THEM wanna fight Manny.
          Think this bit was about Burnett "Over there the stadiums are filled. Manny is a good fighter, but he still does not draw a large number of people. When he is a world champion then yes."

Burnetts injured at the moment, but will want McDonnell or Butler when hes back, theyre the money fights at the moment for him. That's what Rodriguez manager is saying I think, Rodriguez has a title its a bigger money fight, and he gets more of it.

Comment

Rodriguez is a good fighter and would whoop haskins azz but would get his azz whooped by Nery.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Loco View Post
              Rodriguez is a good fighter and would whoop haskins azz but would get his azz whooped by Nery.
              By Nery??? not chance in hell, Rodriguez to good for all of them at his division.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Think this bit was about Burnett "Over there the stadiums are filled. Manny is a good fighter, but he still does not draw a large number of people. When he is a world champion then yes."

Burnetts injured at the moment, but will want McDonnell or Butler when hes back, theyre the money fights at the moment for him. That's what Rodriguez manager is saying I think, Rodriguez has a title its a bigger money fight, and he gets more of it.
                Oh maybe, Burnet i think will fight Rodriguez but idk.

Comment

Yes!!! Manny Rodriguez is the truth!

Comment

Working...
                  X