Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brian Viloria: I May Go To 115 After Dalakian Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brian Viloria: I May Go To 115 After Dalakian Title Fight

Brian Viloria is now well into his training camp at the Wild Card Boxing Club where he prepares for his February 24th bout at the Forum in Inglewood, California, where he faces Artem Dalakian for the vacant WBA flyweight title. So what does he know about his Ukrainian foe?
    [Click Here To Read More]

Will be great if Viloria can win another world title, great opportunity for him and great if that fight is on the Superfly2 show. Looking forward to that show at the Forum, sounds like a lot of great fights

Comment

I don't like the sound of that, Brian talking about moving up after this fight, no defense? Ok lets see if he becomes WBA champ at flyweight then if he drops it the WBA would bump him up to a mando vs. Kalid Yafai at superfly so I can dig it.

Not too bummed about Viloria not sticking around 112, 115 is also a great division ; a fight with even a contender like RauShee would be a treat, but Viloria has been in the game too long to be messing with eliminators, perhaps the temptation of a unification with Diago or Nietes would keep him at flyweight. Anyways I'm getting ahead of myself, Artem Dalakian is primed and undefeated, Brian cant sleep on him!

Comment

Viloria still has some good fights left in him.

I've always supported him. Look forward to seeing this card live, can't wait to go.

Comment

HBO should televise this

Comment

Hawaiian Punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              HBO should televise this
              They just officially said they aren't so they must be close to getting a third superfly bout completed?

Comment

Working...
              X