Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: White: I'll Never Work With Showtime, I Despise Those F***ing Guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: White: I'll Never Work With Showtime, I Despise Those F***ing Guys

UFC President Dana White has made one thing clear - he will never take part in another working relationship with Showtime. White's company came together with Showtime last year, to promote the anticipated pay-per-view fight, which took place last August at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, between former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather and UFC superstar Conor McGregor.
    [Click Here To Read More]

im not an MMA fan really...i follow it loosely....i have no problem with white really and the whole boxing vs mma stuff.....but he sounds a bit upset here....first hes got arum talking bad about him and now hes wants to throw CBS/showtime away too?

floyd had done crazy numbers before...with boxers.....so in order to make this thing he needed floyd and showtime.....showtime put mcregor on and let him run around talking and strutting like jackass......everyone made a ton of money.....i dunno what his problem really is

Comment

So White is upset because Showtime released the US numbers? That all? How pathetic.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that Showtime would want to hold back numbers simply because they fear it makes Boxing look bad that the biggest Boxing event involved an MMA fighter who doesn't focus on Boxing. That's absurd to me.

Comment

how will he and his company do well in boxing without aligning themselves to some of the biggest boxing networks like showtime,espn or HBO..they got all the marquee fighters around.. let see how zuffa's venture plays out..hopefully not another roc nation

Comment

so hell be in boxing and not work with top rank, goldenboy and sho. genius

Comment

Hmmm, could Dana already be aligned with the guys across the way, HBO?

Comment

Dana already burning bridges

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                  Hmmm, could Dana already be aligned with the guys across the way, HBO?
                  if hes putting all his eggs into THAT basket...he wont last long or do well

Comment

So Dana is saying that showtime would choose to understate having the highest ppv of all time by 3 million buys just because one of the fighters involved was a ufc star?? Makes 0 sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X