Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: White: McGregor Wants Mayweather Bad, I Want Him in UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: White: McGregor Wants Mayweather Bad, I Want Him in UFC

According to UFC President Dana White, his biggest company star, Conor McGregor, is pushing for a rematch with Floyd Mayweather. Last August, McGregor made his professional boxing debut against Mayweather at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. McGregor, who started well in the early rounds, faded down the stretch and was stopped in the tenth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Unless he gets a small fortune, I doubt he ever returns to the UFC.

Comment

o the hype. I'm sorry but come on a true boxing fan knows, hate him or not mayweather carried his ass. he threw 6 punches the first round 6 punches. yea Mcgregor was just to much for him he threw a whopping 34 punches... seems overwhelming for a guy who took an average a 71.5 puncher per round for 12 rounds against Maidana. A Skilled boxer. lets stop making the fight to be anything more. as ive stated after that round i called out mayweather was going to win by knockout. my cousin argued with me he thought mcgregor was going to kill him. i told him 'floyds pulling out the oldest trick in the book mcgregor will be gassed and down before the fight was over" he won the fight opening bell.

Comment

Dana needs to wake up and realize Floyd could have stopped McWelfare inside 30 seconds if he wanted to.

Comment

Conor is worse than Floyd. Floyd puts on a front but at least when he says he's going to beat a fighter he knows it. Conor deep down knows that he can't beat Khabib and Ferguson yet he's talking a bunch of **** hoping that Floyd will box him again to save him.

Conor wants nothing to do with UFC.

Comment

Revisionist of history. McGregor only won 3 rounds, round 1, 3, and 8. Get the F outta here with that "he won the first four rounds" crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
              Revisionist of history. McGregor only won 3 rounds, round 1, 3, and 8. Get the F outta here with that "he won the first four rounds" crap!
              To further develop upon what you’ve stated, McGregor was ALLOWED to win these few rounds by the good grace of Floyd, and give the fans a show.

Comment

UFC had a bad year, they aren't getting the $$$$ offers from networks they want. If they can con someone to pay 4 billion for the UFC, there's a chance they can convince the networks that the new network package includes boxing + Mayweather.

White talked about Boxing being dead for 15+ years and now he wants some of that Zombie $$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                  White talked about Boxing being dead for 15+ years and now he wants some of that Zombie $$$$.
                  Haha Zombie $$$$ good one!

Comment

These 2 non-boxing Fkn Clowns are getting Great Press from boxingscene.

Comment

Working...
                    X