Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor Continues With Failed Attempts To Bait Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: McGregor Continues With Failed Attempts To Bait Mayweather

Conor McGregor has continued to troll Floyd Mayweather, hoping to secure a rematch with the retired boxer. The UFC star lost his professional boxing debut to Mayweather by a 10th-round technical knockout in August, but took to social media on Monday to claim under mixed martial arts he would do more than just end the 40-year-old's career.
    [Click Here To Read More]

seems like it doesn't matter where u take a beating, it still hurts . conor needs to move on, fmj won't switch sports at the age of 41.

Comment

Floyd wouldn't even fight Loma right now at 147 - no way he would change sports at this point..

Comment

Why not easy money got hit by love taps than collapsed in the 10th why not do it again for an easy 100 million. takes far much punishment in MMA for 1 million

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Floyd wouldn't even fight Loma right now at 147 - no way he would change sports at this point..
          What the fckk does Loma have to do with Mayweather vs McGregor? Floyd fought everyone he needed from his generation, ... lomachenko needs to worry about moving up in weight and challenge men his size or bigger to prove he's the real deal, just like great fighters did

Comment

This dude is forgeting or more like the L still hurts.He needs to thank referee robert Byrd from what was the beginning of a bad beating that would of left his ass unconscious.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
              What the fckk does Loma have to do with Mayweather vs McGregor? Floyd fought everyone he needed from his generation, ... lomachenko needs to worry about moving up in weight and challenge men his size or bigger to prove he's the real deal, just like great fighters did
              These phuckin school shooters are unbelievable. Floyd wouldn’t fight a drunk Russian that Salido whooped???? Lmfao. Lola has Salido issues; the bum is nothing but a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                These phuckin school shooters are unbelievable. Floyd wouldn’t fight a drunk Russian that Salido whooped???? Lmfao. Lola has Salido issues; the bum is nothing but a bum.
                Listen TaintGodCanela, it was pretty clear I was saying that Floyd wouldn't even want the most favorable boxing match up right now he could make - so he obviously isn't changing sports.

Don't make me smack some common sense into you. I'd make you back up worse than Nela when that chocha ran from GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                  Orlando Salido

Comment

I don't think Floyd is a *****, I just don't think he's a complete deluded ****wit who thinks he can compete in a completely different sport, the same can not be said for Mcgregor, who at this point is a broken record spouting the same corny punchlines, which his moronic fans lap up.

Comment

Working...
                    X