Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue, Yoan Boyeaux - Ready For War in Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue, Yoan Boyeaux - Ready For War in Japan

Naoya Inoue vs. Yoan Boyeaux Weigh-In Photos Gallery - On December 30 in Bunka Kaikan, from the city of Yokohama of Kanagawa, a province alindante with Tokyo, Japan, the sensational unbeaten super flyweight world champion of the World Boxing Organization (WBO) Naoya "Monster" Inoue (14-0, 12KOs, 24 years old and Ohashi Boxing Gym of Yokohama) is going to face #7 ranked WBO world champion Yoan Boyeaux (41-4, 26KOs, 29 years old and from the town of Beaune de the Borgona, region of France) in his the seventh title defense.
    [Click Here To Read More]

boyeaux dude is tall..but the tree will be cut down with those crisp body shots..naoya inoue for the win! hopefully big stern tests moving forward against big names for naoya inoue

Comment

I can't wait for a future bout between Inoue and Chocolatito.

Comment

Yoan can give Inoue a good fight if he uses his height and reach effectively like Easter Jr and Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
          I can't wait for a future bout between Inoue and Chocolatito.
          I wouldn't anticipate a fight between then, Inoue might move up to Bantamweight soon and Chocolatito needs a gimme on his next fight. At this point, Chocolatito will not defeat too flyweights except maybe Yafai and Ancajas.

Comment

See you guys in a few hours if you up late. WAR KENSHIRO!

Comment

This card ain’t very good IMO, Inoue needs a credible opponent ASAP. Shiro deserves an easier fight tbf, he’s had a very solid 2017 with wins over Lopez and Guevara still wish he was ending it with a better fight though. A unification obviously wasn’t possible but I’d like to have seen him fight Budler or even that Canizales guy that Taguchi fought.

Comment

Innoe is a cool looking Japanese while Shiro is one of these stupid looking ones.

Comment

https://vaughnlive.tv/sherming9994

Make sure to enable flash on that page.

Comment

Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
                    https://vaughnlive.tv/sherming9994

Make sure to enable flash on that page.
                    Whatup! Frenchy is looking really stiff warming up.

Comment

Working...
                    X