Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: Lomachenko is 'No Mas Boring' - Bores Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido: Lomachenko is 'No Mas Boring' - Bores Opponents

Former world champion Orlando "Siri" Salido has once again produced a fight of the year candidate, as his battle with Miguel "Micky" Roman on December 9 in Las Vegas was nominated by numerous outlets as one of the best fights of 2017. Salido was stopped in the ninth round and retired after the fight, but changed his mind four days later and plans to return to the ring in the coming months.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm surprised Salido hasn't retracted his comments already - he's quite good as changing his mind.

Comment

What? Haha Nothing boring about Lomachenko.

Comment

Salido coming across as very salty towards the praise lomachenko has gotten since their fight

Comment

what, this dude came back from retirement a few days later? I love watch Salido fight, but the guy has taken too much punishment and been in too many wars, im surprised he can still fight the way he does. Only reason I want to see him around is to see him give loma the rematch he deserves

Comment

Well boxing is a dangerous sport, I agree Lomachenko isn't that fun to watch, but you just don't go in there swinging for the fences from the opening bell on. You have to use some movement or strategy.

Comment

Mickey Mouse Garcia and Lomachenko cant hang!

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                you just don't go in there swinging for the fences from the opening bell on.
                "When the bell rings, just go out there and throw. Just throw."

Comment

Why he aint showboat on Salido Doe?

Comment

Haha I'm gonna troll the s*** out of anyone that tries using that junk. Salido should have taken the rematch and gotten KTFO like a man.

Comment

Working...
                    X