No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Usyk, Briedis Go Face To Face in Riga Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Usyk, Briedis Go Face To Face in Riga Presser

WBO World Champion Aleksandr Usyk (13-0, 11 KOs) and WBC World Champion Mairis Briedis (23-0, 18 KOs) had their first face-off in Riga before the Ali Trophy semi-final bout in the Latvian capital on January 27th.

[Click Here To Read More]

This could be slightly boring. War Usyk!

Comment

Usyk by easy UD.

Comment

After usyk wins this tournament he will be on the p4p list and should move up to hw and start schooling everyone there.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          After usyk wins this tournament he will be on the p4p list and should move up to hw and start schooling everyone there.
          Usyk will have has first fight at HW in approximately December 2018. Keep in mind according to WBO rules if the Champ moves up to another division then he is immediate mandatory to the WBO Champ there. So Usyk would be immediate mandatory to Joshua/Parker. Joshua/Parker vs Usyk might happen in late 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            This could be slightly boring
            No, make that "utterly" boring. I noticed that Briedis is very capable of turning any fight into a hug-and-hold snorefest.

Comment

Also Usyk would definitely outclass and beat Wilder & Parker out of the current Champs.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                Also Usyk would definitely outclass and beat Wilder & Parker out of the current Champs.
                I agree They’re too slow and robotic for usyk.

Comment

breidis is pretty underrated

I think he'll give usyk more trouble than peeps think

Comment

I agree They’re too slow and robotic for usyk.
                    Joshua vs Usyk would be a very marketable fight in 2019/20. Both London Olympic Gold medalists, both soon to be Undisputed Champs in their divisions and both national heroes.

Comment

Working...
                    X