Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryoichi Taguchi Confident He Can Deal With Melindo's Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryoichi Taguchi Confident He Can Deal With Melindo's Power

WBA light flyweight champion Ryoichi Taguchi recently explained his confidence in being able to beat hard-hitting Filipino Milan Melindo in their upcoming title bout if he executes his fight plan. Taguchi (26-2-2) has been focused on his seventh title defense since learning he would face Melindo in a unification match on New Year's Eve at Ota City General Gymnasium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Tamagachi.

Comment

I'm not going to hide my bias here, I really want Taguchi to win. However, I think Melindo's power and style is just too much for Taguchi. Taguchi is getting older, and whenever he gets into an exchange with Melindo, he might rush his offense and fall into Melindo's traps. Might be a close call, but I'm calling a wide unanimous decision or late TKO victory for Melindo.

Comment

what power? both have no power... both rely on skills but definitely has less punching power

Comment

Ryoichi Taguchi is a weird one, for his advantages in height and reach in the jr. flyweight division he gives it up to work the body ( a lot ) but hes on the right game plan : like Juan Fransico Estrada and Hekkie Budler Ryoichi needs to get inside and press the action as Melindo seems to gass in the later rounds. Still Taguchi is constantly tagged at mid range and should be cautious, I can see Milan landing his cross -- it better not be the type that ended Akira, nevertheless Ryoichis chin is resilient

; another thing that stands out for me is the fact that none on these two men have been stopped, considering that Melindo is coming off a war with Hekkie Budler I think that favors Taguchi. Cant wait for this one.

Comment

WAR TAGUCHI!!!

Comment

War JAPAN!

Japanese takeover 2018 - prep your anus boys, this one's coming hard and fast, and it aint got the time to bring the vaseline!

Comment

Working...
              X