Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Korobov Eyes Big 2018: I Want Jacobs, Saunders, GGG, Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Korobov Eyes Big 2018: I Want Jacobs, Saunders, GGG, Andrade

Matt Korobov had a reasonably busy 2016, for this age, fighting three times. Then, 2017 came and just about went, and Korobov stayed on the sidelines, making him a somewhat forgotten figure at 160. The Russian born hitter, who makes his home in West Palm Beach, tells us he’s looking to change that up, right quick.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I didn't even think Korobov was still active. He would lose with all four names he mentioned.

Comment

Andrade or Charlo should fight him

Comment

Korobov got dumped by Arum to save Ramirez. They dropped him the same time he became mando....
        Last edited by Mammoth; 12-25-2017, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Hey! Nice to hear you're still with us, Matty.

Comment

Dude needs to get a fight or two in him before he starts talking those big names at 160. I had totally forgotten about him.

168 seems to be a no man's land in boxing, while above and below it have TONS of great talent and interesting fights. An alternate in a tourney in a division there are no names kind of tips the hand where you are at.

Comment

Who?????????????

Comment

He won't get any of those fights because he hasn't been active. None of those guys would even consider fighting him because he's currently unranked.

He should've spent the last year fighting some tuneups and keeping his name relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                  He won't get any of those fights because he hasn't been active. None of those guys would even consider fighting him because he's currently unranked.

He should've spent the last year fighting some tuneups and keeping his name relevant.
                  He's ranked with the WBC yet

Comment

I'd like Lee to rematch vs Korobov
                    Last edited by DuckAdonis; 01-14-2018, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X