Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rose Volante Captures Vacant WBO Title in Big Win For Brazil

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rose Volante Captures Vacant WBO Title in Big Win For Brazil

Rose Volante, from Sao Paulo, Brazil, conquered the WBO Lightweight title fighting in the Inhospitable environment of Argentina. The 35 years-old Rose Volante (13-0, 7 KO's), fighting out of Santos, Brazil, became the first Brazilian female to capture a world title this past Friday in San Salvador de Jujuy, Argentina.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd pump and dump her once when she's dolled up... JS...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      I'd pump and dump her once when she's dolled up... JS...
      I don't think she's into micropenis.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        I don't think she's into micropenis.
        5-6 inches is considered micropenis? Or is that BBC standards only? JW...

Comment

So there is a new Champion but the important thing brought out in the article was the horrific scoring which is commonplace in Argentina.. why do you think Yessica Yolanda Bopp rarely leaves Argentina????when she left several years ago to go to Mexico she got her ass kicked from Mexico all the way back to Argentina by Jessica Chavez...

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
            So there is a new Champion but the important thing brought out in the article was the horrific scoring which is commonplace in Argentina.. why do you think Yessica Yolanda Bopp rarely leaves Argentina????when she left several years ago to go to Mexico she got her ass kicked from Mexico all the way back to Argentina by Jessica Chavez...
            You act like Argentina is the only country with corrupt judges??
            Every damn country has corrupt boxing judges including the U.S and Mexico. And I'm Mexican.

Comment

Are they naked inside the ring? If not, I don’t give a sht about girl boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Are they naked inside the ring? If not, I don’t give a sht about girl boxing.
                Yep same with women's MMA.

Boxercising not my thing

Comment

Working...
                X