Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO: Felix Verdejo Must Rebuild His Career, Earn Title Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBO: Felix Verdejo Must Rebuild His Career, Earn Title Shot

The president of the World Boxing Organization, Francisco 'Paco' Valcarcel, has made it clear that undefeated lightweight Felix Verdejo (23-0 and 15 KO's) will have to rebuild his career to make up for lost time in order to get in line for another world title opportunity. Verdejo was ranked at number one under the WBO at 135 pounds for a very long time - but now he sits at in the sixth position - and should have fought for the belt a few months ago but various reasons - due to injuries of then champion Terry Flanagan and also several mishaps suffered by Verdejo - the fight was never held in 2016 or 2017.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Felix Pendejo

Comment

Uh, what does he have to do? He got to #1 fighting nobodies. Rebuild what? He never took the test.

Comment

the next superstar of boxing...........

Comment

this kids got nothing left.

Comment

Francisco 'Paco' Valcarcel better be careful or he will get his boss Bob Arum angry.

Comment

I wonder why Felix has been a victim of circumstances.
              Anytime he get close,yet he is too far from the belt.
              Is anybody bewitching him?

Comment

What the hell is going on with this kid, I remember him looking like a very promising prospect around 2014-2015, last I heard from him he had a hand injury and a motorcycle accident, has he even recovered from these yet? has he fought since then? has he retired? Why doesn't that kid get any coverage whatsoever?

Comment

When was the last time this giy fought?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    When was the last time this giy fought?
                    Paco Varcarcel President of the WBO organization based out of Puerto Rico for Puerto Rican fighters is sending a message to his country men... "Stay active, let me hype you up and you will own our belt"... pathetic!!! PR boxing is dead since the 80's and was resuscitated by the WBO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X