Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Tyson Fury Reacts To Saunders Dominating Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Tyson Fury Reacts To Saunders Dominating Lemieux

Tyson Fury Video Interview - Billy Joe Saunders (26-0, 12 KOs) outpointed hometown hero David Lemieux (38-4, 33 KOs) to retain the WBO Middleweight World Championship in the 12-round main event of HBO World Championship Boxing at Place Bell in Laval, Quebec, Canada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury reacted Saunders winning by doing 5 lines of coke instead of 4 and spending all day trying to shut down an all-you-can-eat buffet. The owner was interviewed saying he was now filing for bankruptcy as Fury litterly eat him out of buisness. He said Fury even eat the table cloths and napkins when there was no more food left. The cooks all were sent to the ER room for dydration and overworking.

Comment

the shape that the Gypsy King is in right now he could KO both biblical and birdlegs in under 3 rds each on the same night 6 rds both done

Comment

Fury is my favorite fighter - but he still looks no where near in-ring shape. I'm very concerned about him making a come back in that condition. Definitely needs a few tune up fights - and rushing him into a Joshua fight would be disastrous.

I'd like to see him start with a very low-tier tune up fight first.

Saunders schooled Lemieux - I knew it was coming exactly the way it did. People tend to overrate big punchers.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          Fury is my favorite fighter - but he still looks no where near in-ring shape. I'm very concerned about him making a come back in that condition. Definitely needs a few tune up fights - and rushing him into a Joshua fight would be disastrous.

I'd like to see him start with a very low-tier tune up fight first.

Saunders schooled Lemieux - I knew it was coming exactly the way it did. People tend to overrate big punchers.
          Agree with everything, I always loved Fury - real man.

Radio Raheem / Seconds Out has had a few really good interviews these last couple days of Fury and BJS. Delivering the goods.

Comment

Working...
          X