Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Skoglund Remains in an Induced Coma Following Surgery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Skoglund Remains in an Induced Coma Following Surgery

According to Team Sauerland, Erik Skoglund remains in an induced coma following the surgery he underwent last Friday to repair a bleed on the brain - an injury suffered during a sparring session last week. Doctors have not yet attempted to wake him and will not do so until the swelling has reduced. They are hopeful this will be possible early next week.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I Hope he will recover. Lets go Champ

Comment

WTF. sad news. hope he recovers well. Where are the keyboard warriors who pounce on boxers saying they should have not quit

Comment

Redd Foxx

Told u dude...

Comment

I am really gutted about this. I have seen Skoglund live several times. An excellent fighter and a joy to watch. Also a real gentleman and role model for Swedish boxing. I wish him a speedy and full recovery.

Comment

Lets hope, the refs pay close attention to illegal blows to the back of the head this weekend, I hate when this happens. Boxing is serious people, please do not root for dirty fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              I am really gutted about this. I have seen Skoglund live several times. An excellent fighter and a joy to watch. Also a real gentleman and role model for Swedish boxing. I wish him a speedy and full recovery.
              Dont encourage him, he was never good -- its over for him.

Comment

is terrible and sad news when tragedy affects the Young.. this is where one's faith comes into play the may God have his will to be done

Comment

Originally posted by LalinPromotions View Post
                  Redd Foxx

Told u dude...
                  U sure? I didn't even know Skoglund was hurt. This is sad news, and the first I heard of it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Dont encourage him, he was never good -- its over for him.

not the time of place for that nonsense, teh guy is in a f#cking coma.

Comment

Working...
                    X