Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: My Injuries Were Legit - Rigondeaux Just Quit!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: My Injuries Were Legit - Rigondeaux Just Quit!

Former IBF welterweight champion Kell Brook (36-2, 25 KOs) is on the comeback trail. It was recently announced that Brook will return on March 3rd in Sheffield, when he makes his official junior middleweight debut against Sergey Rabchenko, who won two in a row since getting knocked out by Tony Harrison last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I defended Ezekiel after he quit, but these comments make me less sympathetic in both the GGG and Spence fights. Both he and Rigo quit. Trying to excuse one and not the other is lame. In the Spence fight, he was the bigger guy in his home town in front of 27k of his fans and he was made to quit... Just doesn't seem like the right guy to hear from criticizing another quitter. Ultimate pot calling the kettle black situation.

Comment

Kell should have sat his opinion out on this one, they both quit - there's no better way to quit. Rigo was comprehensively getting outboxed. Some people had Brook up before Spence came on strong in the latter part of the fight and there was two rounds left when he got on his knees. He shouldn't be criticising another quitter when he's essentially one too.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        Kell should have sat his opinion out on this one, they both quit - there's no better way to quit. Rigo was comprehensively getting outboxed. Some people had Brook up before Spence came on strong in the latter part of the fight and there was two rounds left when he got on his knees. He shouldn't be criticising another quitter when he's essentially one too.
        Kell had a genuine reason but regardless the result was the same, he quit. I agree he should keep his mouth closed on this subject.

Comment

It's rough bringing out 27k of your countrymates then bending the knee. I don't know the severity of the eye issue, but I'm sure the people in Sheffield didn't appreciate that.

Probably should've been quiet on this one.

Comment

He needs to stop slurping when he talks and STFU. A QUITTER trying to use a high profile QUITTER to make himself look less of a QUITTER. Yeah okay buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
              It's rough bringing out 27k of your countrymates then bending the knee. I don't know the severity of the eye issue, but I'm sure the people in Sheffield didn't appreciate that.

Probably should've been quiet on this one.
              They booed him out. They are still giving him shìt for it on Twitter. He'll never be able to get away from it as the old saying goes...

ONCE A QUITTER ALWAYS A QUITTER

Comment

They both bit off more than they could chew and quit when victory was beyond their grasp. Brook took more of a beating along the way but that is a matter of styles.

Comment

So what do y’all think about Roberto Duran since he quit?

Comment

I never doubted Kell Brook in that fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X