Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA: Rigondeaux Will Be Stripped After Loss To Lomachenko!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBA: Rigondeaux Will Be Stripped After Loss To Lomachenko!

The World Boxing Association is moving forward to strip Cuban boxer Guillermo Rigondeaux of his WBA super bantamweight world title. Last Saturday night at The Theater in Madison Square Garden in New York City, Rigondeaux moved up two weight divisions to challenge Vasyl Lomachenko for the WBO super featherweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I know rigondeaux quit but that's bullshît..were they expecting some sanctioning fees for a fight two division above?..frauds

Comment

I feel a little bad for Rigo now...

Comment

WBA have been looking for a reason to strip Rigo for a long time, this just gave them the perfect excuse.

Comment

that usually happens when you lose even at a higher weight class

Comment

He skipped his mandatory rematch with Flores. That’s what happens

Comment

Damn, first Loma takes his soul and now they take his belt. Well, at least he is still in good health, other than that bruised (not broken) hand.

Comment

They have always wanted to get rigo out .. rigo loses at 130 and loses his title at 122 ?? Just for a fight ? Couldn’t Vicky Flores wait ??

Nobody beat him at 122 , nobody would at 122 ..
                I think this is over for rigo . He better retire .

Hit and not be hit .

Comment

And the hits just keep on comin’. Actually, this was threatened before the Lomo fight. It was expected. Poor Rigo is just toast. His rep is tarnished; people have turned against him; his belt is stripped; and he’s just too old to start over. I really, truly feel for him. I didn’t like the idea of a Lomachenko fight from the start, but it’s turning out to be a real nightmare for Guillermo.

Comment

Wba are a corrupt organisation . Belts shouldnt exist in boxing but the ignorance and fanboyism of casuals allows them to exist

Rigo is done now . No-one is gonna wanna fight him and his team has already shown they arent willing to take short money . He could beat a couple contenders and become a mandatory but his team wont see the big picture

I think he retires soon

Comment

Working...
                    X