Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeauxs Left Hand Bruised, Not Broken, in Lomachenko Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeauxs Left Hand Bruised, Not Broken, in Lomachenko Loss

Guillermo Rigondeaux's hand wasn't broken Saturday night. According to multiple reports, promoter Dino Duva confirmed Tuesday that Rigondeaux suffered a bruise to his left hand, not a fracture, before declining to continue beyond the sixth round against Vasyl Lomachenko in their 130-pound title fight in The Theater at Madison Square Garden. Duva works for Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports, which co-promotes Rigondeaux.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Loooooooooooollll

Comment

" He had grown increasingly frustarted by his inability to land clean punches on Rigondeaux"

Ummm dont you mean Lomachenko??? Loma was landing at WILL against Rig.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaahahahaah OWNED.

I thought he breaks jaws and eye sockets... something is fishy about that “bruise”.
        Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 12-12-2017, 02:11 PM.

Comment

We all knew it wasn't broken no wincing in pain, no shaking hand like other fighters do when its serious from Rigo still could make a fist and touching his head and shaking hands after the fight. He also fired a hard left in the 5th that missed. After looking tired, not landing anything and getting point deduction he said **** it.

Comment

This mofo quit over a boo boo?? I Just had to unfollow him on the gram. I'm disgusted.

Comment

Bruh what a dissapointment this Rigo dude. SMH.

Comment

that's wack af

Comment

Bruised hand from 15 punches ....wow....
                  He may have been bitten by a mosquito or fractured an eye lash....

Comment

Rigo literally told the doc in the ring he wasn't in pain so I don't even understand how some could believe his hand was seriously hurt or even broken.

Comment

Working...
                    X