Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ESPN's Loma-Rigo Drew 1.73M Viewers; No. 2 on Cable Since 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: ESPN's Loma-Rigo Drew 1.73M Viewers; No. 2 on Cable Since 2012

The ESPN broadcast headlined by the Vasyl Lomachenko-Guillermo Rigondeaux fight Saturday night drew the second-highest audience for boxing on cable television since 2012. The 154-minute broadcast, which included four fights, was watched by an average of 1.73 million viewers, according to ratings released Tuesday by Nielsen Media Research.
    [Click Here To Read More]

damn ill have to admit its been a good year for the Bob father i didnt think there was a lot of buzz for this fight other than on forums like these.

imagine what he and haymon could do for the sport if they match some of their top guys up and put them on espn...
    Last edited by Bronx23; 12-12-2017, 11:47 AM.

Comment

I thought these UK fanboys said boxing is dead in America.

Comment

Too bad it wasn't an entertaining fight

Comment

Not bad! Good to see these numbers for a fight like this! Wish it was more interesting but at least Arum made the fight when a lot of haters said he wouldn't do it! Now the same haters are saying he won't make the Loma/Mikey fight. The hate will never stop!

Comment

Two foreigners fighting in a bingo hall, drawing massive ratings ; only in the great U.S.A! lets see this happen in any other country - land of opportunity!

Comment

Absolutely outstanding number of views. Names will bring out viewers

I thought it could hit 2 million, but that number is still awesome

Comment

Most of those people watching were Cubans, nobody really gives a **** about Lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                  Absolutely outstanding number of views. Names will bring out viewers

I thought it could hit 2 million, but that number is still awesome
                  Not names, but great fights. Word of mouth. Rigo isn't a big name, and Loma is only just becoming one, but because it was a great matchup, word spread.

Comment

Max Kellerman is on suicide watch ever since HBO burned themselves by turning their back on Manny and Arum last year. He can't sit ringside at Crawford or Loma fights now and his idol Ward is retired. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X