Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Manager: No Surprise Rigondeaux Quit, It's a Shame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko Manager: No Surprise Rigondeaux Quit, It's a Shame

It was a rather abrupt and surprising end to the bout between WBO super featherweight champion, Vasyl Lomachenko (10-1, 8 KOs), and Guillermo Rigondeaux (17-1, 11 KOs). While the Ukrainian was dominating the action after six rounds he wasn't putting a beating on Rigondeaux, who had moved up two weight classes for this fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

it definitely needs to be an investigation into why rigondeaux was not active. He never in his career perform like that. He did nothing. And make sense to me now that he was told that he should not win it wouldn't be good for his career if he won that's the only thing that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BigOneFromCuba View Post
      it definitely needs to be an investigation into why rigondeaux was not active. He never in his career perform like that. He did nothing. And make sense to me now that he was told that he should not win it wouldn't be good for his career if he won that's the only thing that makes sense.
      WTF? thats exactly how Rigo always fights. he has to throw fewer punches per round than any 122 fighter ever!

Comment

Its not the weight!

Loma is faster and more technical, he was not the one holding Rigo or imposing his size like what May did to Pac, It was purely skills

Comment

Rigo must redeem himself!

Not sure how cuz it will still be tough to get opponents cuz none of them are Loma!

Comment

"We offered him to fight at 126 (pounds) - but they wanted to do a catch-weight at 124. We were fighting at 126. But yes, it was offered like two or three times for Rigondeaux to fight at 126," Klimas said.

Rigo wanted to meet half way in weight but klimas admitted they didn't want to meet in the middle then they moved up to 130 & still didn't want to meet in the middle....I give Rigo the full credit for the fight happening not team loma cuz they didn't give him nothing in the negotiations but I can't give Rigo any credit for the effort he put inside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
              Rigo must redeem himself!

Not sure how cuz it will still be tough to get opponents cuz none of them are Loma!
              The only way he could redeem himself is for a rematch & a KO victory which I really doubt now it happens....

Comment

Originally posted by BigOneFromCuba View Post
                I give him a d- for his effort. He did not fight like he usually fights & it could of been many reasons but not cuz it wouldn't be good for his career. It could of opened more doors with a victory....I thought he won the 1st round then lost the rest. I don't think he was able to handle the weight on his own body let alone loma's weight. I think the weight kept him flat footed, no bounce on his toes like he does in fights. Maybe he did hurt his hand in the 2nd round like he claimed cuz I did have him looking good & winning the 1st round but loma also looked very cautious in the 1st round then maybe stepped it up after that but until we get some results on his hand we won't really know why he didn't put a good effort.

Comment

I love reading all the comments and articles about nomaschenko.....gives me an inside of the psychology of these people.

Comment

Before the fight:

Rigo looks so good. He's so fast. He's dropping bigger sparring partners. He looks way bigger compared to Loma. Loma looks scared. He's gonna break Loma's jaw.

After the fight:

Nothing but ****ing pathetic excuses. Oh, rigo hurt his hand. Rigo was too small. Rigo was too old. Loma cherrypicked this fight. Blah blah blah. Nothing will make you guys happy.

Imagine if Loma and Rigo would have fought at 122. The outcome would have been EXACTLY the same. Then it would still be the exact same excuses. Loma just cherry picked an old Rigo blah blah blah.

It wouldn't have mattered if the fight was at 122 or 130.

Rigo just like you guys only took this fight so when he lost he could either, one, make up pathetic excuses why he lost or two, gloat about how good he is if he won.

Lomachenko didn't need Rigo. He only fought Rigo because that's what the fans wanted. Rigo is the one that needed Loma and talked **** all the way up until he was in the ring.

Loma himself said this fight meant nothing to him because Rigo wasn't in his weight category. He cared nothing for this fight, which is funny because it makes you guys look even more pathetic.

Seriously, you guys call yourselves boxing fans. Please. You don't love the sport, you're all just fan boys.

Give Loma credit where credit is due. No sane boxing fan is proclaiming Loma the greatest boxer ever. He has the potential and a style unlike anyone else. He wrecked that so called incredible defense like no one else using nothing but skill. He adapted and Rigo didn't. That's it. GG

Comment

Working...
                    X