Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Lomachenko vs. Mikey Garcia is 50-50 Super Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward: Lomachenko vs. Mikey Garcia is 50-50 Super Fight!

Mandalay Bay, LAS VEGAS, NV - BoxingScene.com and a small group of reporters caught up with the recently retired Andre Ward after he finished his HBO broadcast duties for the Orlando Salido-Mickey Roman fight. One of the topics discussed was Vasyl Lomachenko's dominant stoppage victory over Guillermo Rigondeaux in New York.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At 135 I say it’s 60-40 mikey

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
      At 135 I say it’s 60-40 mikey
      Me 2. Either way Mikey isn't some 48 year old 120lb midget

Comment

If Mikey can't beat Loma then i can't really see who at 135 or under can. We may see Loma just dominate for at least another 3 years until someone who isn't known yet emerges.

No one is invincible, i don't believe in that stuff but it's just hard to see anyone right now beside Mikey that i would give a real shot to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          Me 2. Either way Mikey isn't some 48 year old 120lb midget
          True, I really want to see that fight though, I’d pay for it
          Last edited by Robi13; 12-11-2017, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
            If Mikey can't beat Loma then i can't really see who at 135 or under can. We may see Loma just dominate for at least another 3 years until someone who isn't known yet emerges.

No one is invincible, i don't believe in that stuff but it's just hard to see anyone right now beside Mikey that i would give a real shot to beat him.
            Loma passes the eyeball test for sure! Special talent, needs to put it on his resume for him to earn his spot without him having to be shoved down our throats by the media. Just my two cents.

Comment

Mikey elite at 135 and bigger true test and great fight can’t weight should be more fights like this young prime guys

Comment

Back in 2012 i along with a lot of people predict Nomaschenko's rise in pro boxing, i even said at that time, that he shouldn't be allowed to fight as an amatuer against those competition. I felt he was streets ahead of everyone at that time. After he turned pro i said looking at his body frame that he could make it up to 140. Now we have come to this thing with Garcia, and as great as i feel Nomaschenko is i think Garcia would be too much for him at 140, maybe at 135 it might be even but at 140 i would have to go with Garcia.

Comment

But half of you picked the midget to ko Loma I have the names

Comment

On paper a good big man beats a good little man but Lomachenko is a special little man.

Comment

Working...
                    X