No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Team Rigondeaux Provide Update on Hand Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Team Rigondeaux Provide Update on Hand Injury

Guillermo Rigondeaux Video Interview - Vasyl Lomachenko continued his meteoric rise up the boxing ladder, retaining his WBO junior lightweight title Saturday night after challenger Guillermo Rigondeaux quit on his stool after six rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

ice on hand doe, 8 pounds doe, 37 years old doe, fixed fight doe.

Comment

No one gives a shit. He can lose his hand and people still wont give a shit. He quit so hard, he's done

Comment

"When the team was asked for x-ray proof, they claimed Jesus Christ resurrected for the 2nd time and healed Rigo's hand instantly before going back to heaven. We could not reach out to Jesus Christ for comment."

Comment

his hand is most likely broken in the 2nd round but ****. we had guys fight through broken jaws. just retire man. u really in your 40's. bones don't work the same. i bet you see a stupid xray of the broken hand in weeks to come lol is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
            his hand is most likely broken in the 2nd round but ****. we had guys fight through broken jaws. just retire man. u really in your 40's. bones don't work the same. i bet you see a stupid xray of the broken hand in weeks to come lol is what it is.
            Theres some fighters with worse injures that don't quit but some don't have the heart. Loma even mentioned post fight with Rigos situation that he beat his opponent 1 handed in the china card after he broke his hand. I think what hurts Rigo most is his pride you could see in his face when his left was hitting air he looked really slow.

Comment

I hope el ciclon de guantanamo is taking notes on what Not To Do!!!!

Comment

Sore losers ! Look closely before referee stopped it. Rigo didnt even know first which hand was "injured". First it was the right hand but 30 seconds later the left hand. Sore losers !

Comment

Wasnt even a break

Thats kinda weak to be honest

When you have legit power like rigo you gotta stay out there

Comment

Originally posted by Andrij View Post
                    Sore losers ! Look closely before referee stopped it. Rigo didnt even know first which hand was "injured". First it was the right hand but 30 seconds later the left hand. Sore losers !
                    True. I thought i was the only one who noticed this lol

Comment

Working...
                    X