Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roman's Trainer Believes Orlando Salido is There For The Taking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roman's Trainer Believes Orlando Salido is There For The Taking

This Saturday night from the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas there is an all-Mexican super featherweight battle between Orlando Salido and Miguel 'Micky' Roman, which will be broadcast on HBO. Veteran trainer, Rudy Hernandez, is now working with Roman (57-12/44 KO's) and he says bluntly - "I'm expecting a war, I'm expecting it to be a candidate for 'fight of the year' and I think it's going to be a really, really tough fight for both."
    [Click Here To Read More]

One never knows about Salido but I questioned Mickey he has taken such a god-awful punishment in the fights I have seen him, almost worse than Salido... but he keeps coming on but who knows what the long-range effects may be... but I have more interest in the Farmer fight, should be a really good about between two guys that seem to be quite evenly matched...

Comment

I see Salido getting dropped multiple times, maybe overcoming it.

Comment

Was gonna go with Salido KO8 . But with him struggling to make weight it Should be an even Fight .

Comment

Working...
        X