Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eduardo Ramirez Aims To Take Lee Selby To War, Snatch Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eduardo Ramirez Aims To Take Lee Selby To War, Snatch Win

The city of Los Mochis in the northern state of Sinaloa in Mexico has produced a string of top class boxers who have made their names on the international stage by becoming world champions. Fernando Montiel, Antonio DeMarco, Jorge Arce, Hugo Czares and Humberto Soto are just a few in recent times who boxing followers across the globe will be familiar with. Eduardo Ramrez (20-0-3, 7 KOs), trained by the aforementioned Montiel's brother, was hoping to add his name to the list this Saturday night in London when he challenges IBF world champion Lee Selby at the Copper Box.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great Fight.

I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be an upset especially due to Ramirez not even bothering to make weight hehe.

Comment

i thought the title wasn't on the line due to Ramirez not making weight

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        i thought the title wasn't on the line due to Ramirez not making weight
        It would be countered as a title defence for Selby but if Ramirez wins which i think he will, he won't be given title.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
          It would be countered as a title defence for Selby but if Ramirez wins which i think he will, he won't be given title.
          ohh right, thanks for the clear up

Comment

Working...
          X