Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido Adviser: My Fighter Did NOT Miss Weight, Scale Was Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Salido Adviser: My Fighter Did NOT Miss Weight, Scale Was Off

Earlier today from the Mandalay Bay, Orlando Salido, needed two attempts to make the 131-pound weight limit for his match-up against Miguel Roman, that takes place tomorrow night. In the past Salido has had his issues at the scales. But Sean Gibbons his adviser explained to BoxingScene.com - "The Nevada scale, the big scale that we weighed on, the scale was off."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Unprofessional POS. Roid-using POS who doesn't even have the decency to make weight. I hope this guy gets seriously injured in the ring. Perfect example of why we need to BUILD THAT WALL!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      Unprofessional POS. Roid-using POS who doesn't even have the decency to make weight. I hope this guy gets seriously injured in the ring. Perfect example of why we need to BUILD THAT WALL!
      Shut your racist Donald Trump loving ass up. On some cowardly talk.

Comment

This site has too many bigots...

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          please come to Juarez and talk that *****. and please dont watch the fight, u only deserve to watch highlights of tommy karpency on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
            This site has too many bigots...
            As long as the bigotry is against White Males - you're just fine with it...

Comment

Originally posted by basegod View Post
              please come to Juarez and talk that *****. and please dont watch the fight, u only deserve to watch highlights of tommy karpency on youtube.
              Okay let's just ignore that guy's post for a second and think about yours. So, you want him to move all the way to another city in a ****hole country that he wants a wall between?

Are you fooking stupid mate? That makes no sense.

Comment

i also think its some real weird $h!t that Sean Gibbons is a fox news watching, trump supporter (from his twitter) but he works mostly with Mexican fighters. F@(k Gibbons! I hope Salido loses because he pays that f-ing hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by basegod View Post
                  i also think its some real weird $h!t that Sean Gibbons is a fox news watching, trump supporter (from his twitter) but he works mostly with Mexican fighters. F@(k Gibbons! I hope Salido loses because he pays that f-ing hypocrite.
                  Yep, because the tens of millions of people who voted Trump are all KKK members and Nazis, good one.

I suppose that makes Hillary supporters evil neo-Bolshevik commies that want to slaughter the bourgeois.

(Not an American, but sick and tired of little girls complaining about politicians, they are living rent free in your head and now you have to infect every place on the internet with your non-related political crap)

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Okay let's just ignore that guy's post for a second and think about yours. So, you want him to move all the way to another city in a ****hole country that he wants a wall between?

Are you fooking stupid mate? That makes no sense.
                    can u f@(king read? i said come to Juarez, do u not know the difference between come to and move to?

its not a serious suggestion u f-ing knob! i m just trying to point out that if u two racist were to go to the hometown of Mickey Roman and where the wall would be built and say that $h!t u turdz would end up dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X