Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Rigondeaux - Ready For Historic Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Rigondeaux - Ready For Historic Fight

Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux Weigh-In Photos Gallery - Top-rated pound-for-pound fighters and Olympic legends VASILY "Hi-Tech" LOMACHENKO.and GUILLERMO "El Chacal" RIGONDEAUX will go mano a mano in a collision of world champions, Saturday, December 9, at the The Theater at Madison Square Garden. Photos by Mikey Williams/Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It will be hard for me to give Loma credit if he wins.

Props to Rigo for moving up two weight classes to fight him.

Comment

Goodluck to both men..may the best man win NON-CONTROVERSIALLY

Comment

Loma looks in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post

Loma probably did himself a disservice by stacking the deck like he has. He's truly in a lose-lose situation, IMO.

I look at this fight like I looked at the Brook-GGG fight, and GGG gets absolutely zero credit for beating Brook.

Comment

I am curious if this weight will affect Rigo´s speed and stamina especially when it gets tough and he will be forced to fight at a higher pace which will be dictated to him by Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
              Loma probably did himself a disservice by stacking the deck like he has. He's truly in a lose-lose situation, IMO.

I look at this fight like I looked at the Brook-GGG fight, and GGG gets absolutely zero credit for beating Brook.
              That's how I see it as well.

Rigo has my full support in this one. He's been ****ed over by boxing politics and I wish him one last hurrah before he hangs them up.

Comment

that stare-down tho!!! both guys refused to disengage. This will be great. Got Loma Winning but Rigo's left hand is deadly, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post

Have some faith in your man, the fight hasn’t even started. Prepared excuses are sad.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post

Never understood this logic...

The men are fighting at a contracted weight, don't like the contract/weight don't fight.

Look at heavyweights, not any different and weight differences are huge.

If one feels he is so much better than the other than why should a few lb matter?

They should cut divisions in half anyway.

If Loma decides to go to 140 and gets knocked out he's to blame not the man that KOd him.

Same with Salido fight....Salido was massive but I don't think it mattered, what mattered was the low blows and ****ty ref.

Comment

Working...
                    X