Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia is Like a New Age Antonio Margarito, Says Beltran

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia is Like a New Age Antonio Margarito, Says Beltran

Undefeated super welterweight, Jaime Munguia (25-0, 21 KO's), will be featured on HBO Latino this Saturday night from the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, where he faces Paul Valenzuela Jr. (20-6, 14 KO's). Munguia is a bit reminiscent of another Mexican fighter from the past, Antonio Margarito, with his fan-friendly style.
    [Click Here To Read More]

También usa yeso...???

Comment

Some interesting matchups I like the farmer bout, the Japanese guy comes to fight so it should be interesting the other ones pretty much your opponent's brought in to lose especially the Alvarado about he's nothing but cannon fodder now, past his best days...

Comment

So he's a new age cheating lowlife? Beltran needs a better comparison for this kid. Comparing him to an exposed, unrepentant cheat won't do him any favors.

Comment

Originally posted by Unsuspected View Post
          So he's a new age cheating lowlife? Beltran needs a better comparison for this kid. Comparing him to an exposed, unrepentant cheat won't do him any favors.
          He has a bionic right eye and plaster of Paris wraps version 2.0 and a disliking of cotto naturally.

Comment

The new age Margarito is Jarrett Hurd

Comment

Originally posted by Peyo_2000 View Post
              También usa yeso...???
              LMAO oh man...

Comment

fkg pu$$ies still whining about Margarito... get over it already you dumb fks
                Last edited by aztec_warriors; 12-07-2017, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                  Those were my thoughts when I clicked on the article. I don't know if he's going to be as good, but we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                    I was coming in here to post this you son of a b*tch.

Comment

Working...
                    X