No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Conlan Hit Knicks Game at MSG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Lomachenko, Conlan Hit Knicks Game at MSG

Lomachenko, Conlan Hit MSG Photos Gallery - We are a few days away from arguably the most historic fight we have seen in many a year. Two 2-time Olympic Gold Medalists facing off for the first time professionally, at the highest level, in a world championship fight. It will be Saturday, December 9 at the Theater at Madison Square Garden, which has been sold out for nearly two months. It and it will be televised live on ESPN at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT. There will be a four-bout telecast that will end up with the grand finale of a great night of boxing, Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux. The entire card will stream live on the ESPN App., beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 p.m. PT. Photos by Mikey Williams/Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They should have had loma rigo in the main arena if tickets sold out in 3 days for the smaller venue. Once he beats rigo hes going to be a bona fide star and i see him fighting on ppv within 18 months

Comment

Nice jacket Loma. I don’t what Conlan is wearing with the t-shirt with the Canadian flag and expletives....

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
        They should have had loma rigo in the main arena if tickets sold out in 3 days for the smaller venue. Once he beats rigo hes going to be a bona fide star and i see him fighting on ppv within 18 months
        Lmao, yeah, "once he beats Rigo" ...just like he beat salido

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
          i read that the main arena was already booked

Comment

Title should read "Lomachenko hits Knicks Game at MSG"

....and what exactly has Conlan accomplished to be hanging on Loma's cottails and getting this much press!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
              Lmao, yeah, "once he beats Rigo" ...just like he beat salido
              Loma was a very different fighter back then, was still trying to use an amateur style and now hes a much higher volume puncher and has improved his attack significantly. And yes i believe loma will win, i could be wrong and i can admit when I am and also seeing rigo look like a bodybuilder gave me a slight bit of doubt but i still think loma wins and dominates the late rounds

Comment

I thought Conlon was Irsih not Canadian???I

Comment

Cool - He’s taking a pic with the kid from Stranger Things

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
                    Title should read "Lomachenko hits Knicks Game at MSG"

....and what exactly has Conlan accomplished to be hanging on Loma's cottails and getting this much press!!!
                    Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    I thought Conlon was Irsih not Canadian???I
                    Yes he is Irish - he is getting the press because he started swearing on TV after a decision he felt was a robbery in the olympics in 2016, flipping off the judges and going on a rant. He also was accompanied by Conor Mcgregor for his first professional fight - a bit of Irish cross / self promotion. I suppose he is also marketable because of his 'good' looks apparently.

Overall, I think he is overrated and will be forgotten soon enough. He and his older brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X