Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Rigondeaux Showing Off His Speed, Workrate For Loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Rigondeaux Showing Off His Speed, Workrate For Loma

Guillermo Rigondaux Video Training - We are a few days away from arguably the most historic fight we have seen in many a year. Two 2-time Olympic Gold Medalists facing off for the first time professionally, at the highest level, in a world championship fight. It will be Saturday, December 9 at the Theater at Madison Square Garden, which has been sold out for nearly two months. It and it will be televised live on ESPN at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT. There will be a four-bout telecast that will end up with the grand finale of a great night of boxing, Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux. The entire card will stream live on the ESPN App., beginning at 7:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 p.m. PT. Photos by Mikey Williams/Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

it's not looking good for rigo in some of the training clips he's put out..maybe it could be bc of a hard days work

but i must say i think it's the added weight plus age...he's bumping into trainer on his mit work when they speed up..thats not a good look...it looks like that eubank kinda of speed now vs saunders..it looks forced instead of fluid..it could mean he's punching harder, but imo this is not the best of rigo...he's lost a lot over the years

Comment

Please 2:30 of arm punches like mcregor:30 of real punches any Rigo takers? I got the matrix!

Comment

Training videos of high-level athletes are fun to watch, but I wouldn’t put too much stock in these. I’d be willing to bet Lomachenko looked at least this good before losing to Salido. Now, I’ve said many times Vasyl would win a rematch and arguably won the first time. The point is, the way a fighter looks in a controlled training environment isn’t necessarily indicative of how they’ll perform when the money is on the line. And, by the way, I don’t know what footage you guys are watching, but Rigo looks pretty good to me. Lol

Comment

Working...
        X