Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 2018 Boxing Hall of Fame Class - Klitschko, Morales, Wright

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: 2018 Boxing Hall of Fame Class - Klitschko, Morales, Wright

CANASTOTA, NY - The International Boxing Hall of Fame and Museum announced today the members of the Class of 2018. Inductees include three Modern category boxers who all enter the Hall in their first year of eligibility; heavyweight champion "Dr. Ironfist" Vitali Klitschko, four-division world champion Erik "El Terrible" Morales and light middleweight champion Ronald "Winky" Wright. Non-participants and observers to be inducted include German promoter Klaus-Peter Kohl and broadcasters Steve Albert and Jim Gray.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 06-22-2023, 01:28 AM.

congrats to all three on an illustrious career that beats schmucks who live behind their keypads talking shît all day everyday!
    Last edited by Andre_parker1; 12-05-2017, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Lol I like all 3 of them congratulations all around.

Comment

3 great fighters, I met Morales a few years back, a very nice guy.

Comment

I approve! 3 great fighters who earned their the accolade of "hall of famer"

My favorite is Erik Morales.

Comment

I'm relieved Winky Wright made into the HOF. He is one if the best light middleweights and a very accomplished fighter who was ducked, and snubbed on the scorecards.

Comment

desde Tijuana Baja California
              Erik el "TERRIBLE" Morales...
              saludos ala gente de TJ... gente de la perla & los tomateros de la 15INT... linea .7.1.4 ala orden frontera.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                3 great fighters, I met Morales a few years back, a very nice guy.
                I meet him @ the tekila expo 2013 in TJ on revu/8st!
                true class gentleman y Bueno para el tekila.

Comment

Surprised Vitali made it first time. Figured he'd be one of those 'later down the line' HOFs. I guess if Vitali made it Wlad stands a very good chance getting in as well.

Comment

Don't agree with Vitali getting in. He was second best of his era, in a not padticularly strong era, and didnt fight many of the best names. Two of the ones he did fight he lost (Byrd, Lewis).

Morales is my favourite of the 3. Legendary fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X