Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido in Top Form, Ready For War With Roman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Orlando Salido in Top Form, Ready For War With Roman

Orlando Salido Photos Gallery - The bright lights of Las Vegas shine on the junior lightweight division when HBO BOXING AFTER DARK: ORLANDO SALIDO VS. MIGUEL ROMAN, TEVIN FARMER VS. KENICHI OGAWA AND FRANCISCO VARGAS VS. STEPHEN SMITH is seen SATURDAY, DEC. 9 at 10:20 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT) from Mandalay Bay Events Center. The HBO Sports team will call all the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I dont get why Salido turned down these paydays for a high risk- low reward foe like Roman. Roman is a bum but is a tough, durable bum. This might be Salido’s last fight smh

Comment

Smith has a shot, Vargas is worn. An aggressive fighter with fragile skin. Vargas was a boxer, then he turned flat footed for some reason.

Comment

I actually like this card. Stupid counter programming for sure but it should be exciting. Solido and Roman are dumb so that fight should be fun.

Comment

Two warriors that always give fans what they want... always have fans going crazy in the arena and the same for all those that watch from home!!! that includes me!!!! So excited for this one... have Rigo, Mayweather, or any elusive fighter fight at the same time... I would definitely watch Salido... forget those so called ring ingenious!!! You say genius I say scared!!! You say talented I say boring!!! You say hit and not get hit, I say go watch soap operas!!

Comment

GREAT NIGHT FOR BOXING!!! SIRI & VARGAS ON HBO
            LOMA VS RIGO on ESPN!!!! I just hope the time does not conflict with each other!

Comment

Working...
            X