Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto, Sadam Ali - Ready For War in New York City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto, Sadam Ali - Ready For War in New York City

Cotto, Ali, Weigh-In Photos Gallery - A superstar enters the ring for the final time when HBO Sports presents WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: MIGUEL COTTO VS. SADAM ALI AND REY VARGAS VS. OSCAR NEGRETE on SATURDAY, DEC. 2 at 10:00 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT) from Madison Square Garden in New York City, exclusively on HBO. The HBO Sports team will call the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow, these Tecate girls

Which 1, the blonde or brunette?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Wow, these Tecate girls

that brunette has always been my favorite and seems to have a tight toto, but the blonde looks like she swallows more often so that's who ill pick!

Comment

Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
        that brunette has always been my favorite and seems to have a tight toto, but the blonde looks like she swallows more often so that's who ill pick!
        The brunette reminds me of a grown up Selena Gomez and thats not a bad thing. & I too pick the blonde because she looks more slutty.

Comment

Wow, these Tecate girls

the Top Rank brunette, Rachel

currently, she is the only thing that Top Rank do well

Comment

The brunette reminds me of a grown up Selena Gomez and thats not a bad thing. & I too pick the blonde because she looks more slutty.

Comment

enjoy.....

Comment

...another easy win for Cotto, but would really like to see Ali put up a good fight...I still don't like that bitttch Cotto though..

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  the Top Rank brunette, Rachel

currently, she is the only thing that Top Rank do well
                  I gotta go with Stephanie Ann Cook. The blonde on the right. All Id need is 2 mins... lol

Comment

What happened to Dessie Mitcheson ? She was the Tacate smoke was was always where the blonde was today.

Comment

Working...
                    X