Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather's Luxury Tour Continues To Sweep China

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather's Luxury Tour Continues To Sweep China

Former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. is expected to stop by Hong Kong on Friday on the third leg of his China "luxury tour". "Money" is travelling with an entourage of 23 people on the China trip that has already stopped over in Beijing and Chengdu and will sweep into the city, although his itinerary is only known to a few and the media have not been invited to any of his activities in Hong Kong. He is also expected to visit Macau and Shanghai, where he ends his China tour on December 4.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wouldn't be the first time Mayweather lied about receiving money for an appearance... I remember he exaggerated how much he was getting from the WWE. I haven't heard anyone even report on this other than MayweatherScene.com and FloydHype.com - I doubt anyone in China even cares...

Comment

I just came in here to see if Misanthropicny had posted yet. Lo and behold

Comment

P4P worse style in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Lmao you know it. The first one. He knows Mayweather better than Floyd himself

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post

Comment

Enjoy your retirement, Champ.

Comment

That seems like a better way to spend part of a fortune than doing blow and fighting with Irish gangsters.

Comment

Chinese fans that came to see Floyd have trippled Pac's Macau attendances

Comment

WTF is floyd wearing ??? Is that a raccoon tail

Comment

Working...
                    X