No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sam Peter Puts a Target on The Back of Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sam Peter Puts a Target on The Back of Tyson Fury

LAS VEGAS, NV In former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury's recent announcement of his return to the squared circle, he posted his "hit list" on social media calling out former WBC World Heavyweight Champion, Sam Peter. Peter responded to the challenge saying "this is an easy decision for me to make. I would love to fight the man who calls himself The Gipsy King. I watched Fury's fight against my former foe, Wladimir [Klitschko]. I congratulate him on his win, although to me, he looked more like a Dancing Queen."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Sam Peter? What year is this?

Comment

Wise choice

Peter is a wise choice for Fury.

Comment

Even out of shape Fury handles Peter with ease.

Comment

The fat boy fight of the century winner gets butterbean

Comment

So Joshua fought a midget and now he is calling out a guy the same height as Takam? Whatever just get your fat ass in shape and fight

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
              Even out of shape Fury handles Peter with ease.
              .. Yah think

Comment

This fight will be like two Elephants during Musk

Comment

these desperate fncks and their flapping lips.......

should be new rule; when a cvnt retires, they are forbidden to do any kind of interview unless an opponents contract is signed. if they break this rule, they can never come back.

Comment

Get the posters ready--"The Battle of the Bulge!" And what MENSA candidate wrote this article?! Peter was robbed in the first Wlad Klitschko fight? Klitschko landed over 100 more punches despite the knockdowns, won more rounds, and Peter even said after the fight, "He beat me today. Maybe on my best day I could beat him." Do some due diligence if you want to write for a boxing site.

Comment

Working...
                    X