Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Jokes: I Was a Drunk Champion for Three Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Kovalev Jokes: I Was a Drunk Champion for Three Years!

NEW YORK Sergey Kovalev couldn't resist. If he was drinking alcohol as much as former John David Jackson claims during their time together, Kovalev joked that it was working for him throughout his light heavyweight championship reign. Otherwise, a laughing Kovalev said early Sunday morning, he wouldn't have remained a champion for three years.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy is a joke.

Comment

my drunk racist hero.

War Kovalev

Comment

KKK: Killer Krusher Kovalev

Comment

Who's his current trainer?

Comment

an alcoholic beat ward

Comment

I definitely wouldn't want to spill Sergey's beer, put it that way. I can't imagine how many guys he's layed out in civvy street.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                This guy is a joke.
                Exactly...he's really lucky he got as far as he did...getting to notch old Hopkins' name and becoming THE son of the MANY Sons of Ward...

Real deal Champions are very disciplined and make all sorts of sacrifices...it's sad that some people will revel in this and continue to defend and glorify him and his bush league behavior with ignorance and lies...

Kovalev didn't want anymore of Ward and got stopped...STRAIGHT UP...there was not ONE direct to the sack, obvious and/or intentional, low blow the entire fight...

See Valera's shot to Barrera's nuts in the 3rd Round last night for a comparison...THAT, was a textbook low blow and was called so accordingly...

And AGAIN for the uneducated...refs are trained to not deem borderline blows low when the guy receiving the punch is doubled over...like how Kovalev was at the time of the TKO...this is common knowledge to those who TRULY know the sport.

****** ass garbage fans...don't know **** from Shinola.

Comment

I think the alcohol thing is likely over blown. He didn't lose to Ward because he was drinking. He lost because he faced the best fighter in the game. That doesn't make Kovalev trash, a drunk, etc. He just fought a better man.
                  Kovalev is a solid fighter and if he drinks now and then, I don't think it's affecting him because he dominates everyone not named Andre Ward.

Comment

Excuses for losing to Ward??? Hahahha. This dude is a phuckin joke. Come catch a fade with me, punk! I’ll phuck you up in less than 3 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                    X