Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Sergey Kovalev Breaks Down His KO of Shabranskyy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Sergey Kovalev Breaks Down His KO of Shabranskyy

Sergey Kovalev Video Interview - Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev regained his WBO Light Heavyweight World Title in classic Krusher fashion with a second round stoppage of Vyacheslav Shabranskyy at the Theater at Madison Square Garden and live on HBO World Championship Boxing. Kovalev came out of the gates swinging, knocking down Shabranskyy twice in the first round. The second round continued with more hard shots from The Krusher and a third knockdown. Finally, at 2:36 of the second round, the referee called a halt to the action and Kovalev was named the new WBO champ.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I haven't watched the video but I bet it went something like this.

Step 1. Find an opponent I can beat easily. (Preferably one not named Andre Ward).

Step 2. Punch said opponent in the face until I get the KO.

Step 3. Krusher is back Baby!

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
      I haven't watched the video but I bet it went something like this.

Step 1. Find an opponent I can beat easily. (Preferably one not named Andre Ward).

Step 2. Punch said opponent in the face until I get the KO.

Step 3. Krusher is back Baby!
      Lol...you're probably right...I can't stand the way the guy interviews and usually tone him right out...his speech is so annoying, and he barely makes sense...

Equally, yet in the opposite way, of all those Indian telemarketers...

He sounds like a drunken immigrant hobo who lives under a bridge or something...

"I uhhh fought the Andrey, he hit me in uhhhhh what you say, oberries?... uhhhh peanuts!"

Comment

Working...
      X