Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev: I'm Ready For Beterbiev, Bivol - Chickenson Too!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev: I'm Ready For Beterbiev, Bivol - Chickenson Too!

Kovalev lost his last two outings to Andre Ward, and he brought a dynamic fury into the Madison Square Garden ring. He dropped Shabranskyy twice in the first round, once more in the second, and somehow Shabranskyy didn't go down from another series of powerhouse punches seconds before the fight was stopped.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You mean the Chickenson you chickened out from in 2015 ? ah... ok ...

Pot calling the kettle ?

Comment

Chickenson hahahaha

Comment

Kovalev vs Beterbiev, Adonis vs Bivol next.

Beterbiev is the hardest fight for Kovalev just based on the amateur losses, and the fact that Kovalev can quite comfortably hang with any boxer now that Ward is gone BUT Beterbiev has that freak power + strength on the inside.

Plus let's be real, I'd like to see Adonis vs Kovalev finally happen but he isn't going to risk fighting him for 1 belt, but if they have 2 each that would be an awesome unification bout. I think Bivol is overrated and that Oleksandr Gvozdyk despite not having a belt would be a better and stronger opponent and a potential threat to Kovalev and Adonis (his chin is suspect though, if only he uses his range and footwork like the Chilemba fight)

Comment

I liked everything about kovalev's demeanor tonight...except for still talking about the low blows and the chickenson thing. He looked focused and relaxed in the ring...but it doesn't appear he's adjusted his mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Superbee View Post
            You mean the Chickenson you chickened out from in 2015 ? ah... ok ...

Pot calling the kettle ?
            .....But, Adonis IS black.....

Comment

damnit sergey stop being mean to child molesters

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                damnit sergey stop being mean to child molesters
                Who? Is this real?

Comment

Kovalev looked rocky at times in that fight. He's clearly not used to people fighting in his wheelhouse. Bertibiev and Bivol will probably ice Kov.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
                    Kovalev looked rocky at times in that fight. He's clearly not used to people fighting in his wheelhouse. Bertibiev and Bivol will probably ice Kov.
                    Bivol looks sharp AF. I would pick him over Kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                    X