Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sullivan Barrera Dropped, Decisions Felix Valera Over Ten

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sullivan Barrera Dropped, Decisions Felix Valera Over Ten

The Theater, Madison Square Garden, New York City - In a high stakes light heavyweight fight where point deductions were flying around all night, Sullivan Barrera (21-1, 14 KOs) got off the floor to win a ten round unanimous decision over Felix Valera (15-2, 13 KOs). The scores were 98-88, 97-90 and 97-89.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Easy prey for Bivol.

Comment

This ref. Would of DEFINITELY called some of Wards punches low.

Comment

Question is will Bivol be the 3rd Russian fighter Barrera ducks. As to the fight, Bivol fights at a fast pace and Barrera likes a medium or slower pace. Bivol is the pick here. Barrera's goes down a lot and Bivol will close the show if he does.

Comment

That ref looked like he was about to throw a fit over having to call all those low blows

Comment

Barrera just keeps winning.
            Any fighter not named Ward is not going to have an easy night with him.

Comment

Barrera is like Felix Trinidad he gets clipped early in fights he recovers well tho Valera landed a nasty left hook Barrera dominated the rest of the way.I want people to keep hyping up this Bivol guy when Barrera schools him that makes the victory sweeter

Comment

Barrera is a cry baby... I get the low blows but at one point dude reacted like 5 seconds later after the hit. And this is the guy that wants to fight the Krusher? GTFOH! I saw nothing today that tells me this dude is special... Average at best. All you Barrera fans need to stop drinking that kool aid...

Comment

Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                  Barrera is like Felix Trinidad he gets clipped early in fights he recovers well tho Valera landed a nasty left hook Barrera dominated the rest of the way.I want people to keep hyping up this Bivol guy when Barrera schools him that makes the victory sweeter
                  the fact that you have swift in your sig makes me wonder if you know boxing. Barrera is garbage. bivol is a unknown bum like i said, so i dont care who wins between those two. but stevenson, kovalev, gvodykz (i know i spelled his name wrong) all dominate this guy. beterbiev is another chinny bum who got dropped. barrera is a bum

Comment

So Barrera gets knocked down every fight? He's like JMM.

Comment

Working...
                    X