Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Devon Alexander, Walter Castillo - Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Devon Alexander, Walter Castillo - Ready For Battle

Alexander vs. Castillo Weights Photos Gallery - Former 147-pound world champion Devon Alexander will battle rugged contender Walter Castillo in the main event of Premier Boxing Champions TOE-TO-TOE TUESDAYS on FS1 and BOXEO DECAMPEONES on FOX Deportes Tuesday, Nov. 21 from The Coliseum in St. Petersburg, Florida with televised coverage beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT. Photos by Douglas DeFelice/PBC
    [Click Here To Read More]

Remember Devon's rant about Chinese people

I had no idea he was fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

He also slipped up and called Broner boner in one interview, that was gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

LMAO you get on my GOTDAMN nerves but i remember him making a comparison of **** sex between men means they should be sentenced to death! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
          LMAO you get on my GOTDAMN nerves but i remember him making a comparison of **** sex between men means they should be sentenced to death! Lol
          Devon is hilarious

Comment

Good to see Devon Alexander back I'm still fan he's going to beat Walter Castillo ass and stop him

Comment

Can't wait to see my boy Devon Alexander strive for greatness one last time in an attempt to regain his former glory!! Lol hahaha After this he should fight Lucas the machine Mattysee again!!

Comment

Working...
              X