Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter: I'm Ready For Keith Thurman as Soon as Possible!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter: I'm Ready For Keith Thurman as Soon as Possible!

Earlier this month as the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, former IBF welterweight world champion Shawn Porter overcame a bad hand injury to outwork and decision Adrian Granados over the twelve round distance. Porter (28-2-1, 17 KOs) injured his left hand in the sixth round, but continues to take the fight to Granados (18-6-2, 12 KOs), who was more than willing to trade punches. All three judges saw it 117-111 for Porter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

so thurman, porter, and garcia are going to merry-go-round fight for the next 5 years or so? pbc.....thank you for saving boxing. oh yeah they have spence but he doesnt exist in their world

Comment

Keith already whooped yo ass, fight Spence you clown!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        so thurman, porter, and garcia are going to merry-go-round fight for the next 5 years or so? pbc.....thank you for saving boxing. oh yeah they have spence but he doesnt exist in their world
        I think Spence is going to force his way into that merry-go-round, they can't avoid him for too long.

Comment

I think Porter should think outside the box, and seek a fight with Jermell Charlo @ 154! Thurman is not going to fight Porter, when Spence Jr. and Crawford would be much bigger fights! Porter has fought @ 154 earlier in his career, and Charlo is a hot name right now! Jermell Charlo vs. Shawn Porter! Let's get it!

Comment

No Thurman needs to fight Spence

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              I hear that. The only ones that should fight outta thurman, garcia, porter is porter vs garcia. Thurman vs spence. These so so fights are getting rematched way to much. Enough already

Comment

In before, "What about Spence doe." Nevermind, too late...

Comment

Porter should go after Spence imo. A Thurman rematch wouldn't be all that interesting, Thurman would just win again in a messy fight

Comment

Fight spence you lame ass n1gka!

Comment

Working...
                    X