Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jerwin Ancajas Batters, Stops Jamie Conlan in Sixth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jerwin Ancajas Batters, Stops Jamie Conlan in Sixth Round

SSE Arena, Belfast, Ireland - IBF super flyweight champion Jerwin Ancajas (28-1-1, 19 KOs) easily retained his title with a sixth round stoppage of previously undefeated Jamie Conlan (19-1, 11 KOs), who went down four times in the contest. An odd occurrence in the very first round, where Conlan went down on a very delayed reaction where no punch was thrown. It seemed that he may have suffered some type of leg or knee injury, but it was never cleared up and he got back to his feet to continue fighting with no obvious sign of injury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The ref did everything he could to help Conlan, giving him rests, taking a point from Ancajas - but it was not enough. Ancajas battered Conlan from pillar to post.

Comment

Originally posted by mbase1235 View Post
      The ref did everything he could to help Conlan, giving him rests, taking a point from Ancajas - but it was not enough. Ancajas battered Conlan from pillar to post.
      exactly what i was thinking. uk refs suck dick.

Comment

Jerwin Ancajas lived up to his "Pretty Boy" alias.

Comment

that ref was completer ****, but I think we got the second coming of Manny Pacquaio

Comment

Good win, favourite at 115. Brutally destroyed Conlan in there.

Comment

Soon he will drop Pretty Boy and become "Money" Ancajas

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
                exactly what i was thinking. uk refs suck dick.
                Yea, cats pretty much have to win definitely against the home fighters in the UK (i.e., Jones vs Bradley, Burns vs Crawford, and even there the score cards were crap), or by stoppage (i.e., Brook vs Spence). Pretty much all fights that are remotely close are going to the hometown fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Soon he will drop Pretty Boy and become "Money" Ancajas
                  ......no....

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    that ref was completer ****, but I think we got the second coming of Manny Pacquaio
                    Yep... All he needs is a Bible and a bunch of peds

Comment

Working...
                    X