Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dejan Zlaticanin Returns on December 14, Broadway Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dejan Zlaticanin Returns on December 14, Broadway Boxing

DIBELLA ENTERTAINMENT will make its long-awaited return to the historic B.B. King Blues Club & Grill in midtown Manhattan with a special holiday edition BROADWAY BOXING "Season's Beatings" card to end the year, on Thursday, December 14. The event will be headlined by junior middleweight contender PATRICK DAY defending his WBC Continental Americas title against WESLEY TUCKER and will also feature the return of former WBC world lightweight champion DEJAN ZLATICANIN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow Dee jizzle (Dejan) must have a healing factor like Wolverine!! I thought for sure he was ended by Mikey Garcia!! jk I hope he's able to bounce back from that

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Wow Dee jizzle (Dejan) must have a healing factor like Wolverine!! I thought for sure he was ended by Mikey Garcia!! jk I hope he's able to bounce back from that
      I thought he died too. That knockout was crazy.

Comment

Ditto...I was at the fight and kept thinking "this is gonna be bad (another death in the ring). Regardless, nice to see he is back and good to see Broadway Boxing making moves.

Comment

Mikey destroyed one eastern euro hype train in zlaticanin now he's gonna destroy loma

Comment

back from the dead? lol..good to see you bum ass has recovered

Comment

Working...
            X