Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Carl Frampton, Horacio Garcia Ready For War in Belfast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Carl Frampton, Horacio Garcia Ready For War in Belfast

Carl "The Jackal" Frampton (23-1, 14 KOs) and Mexico's Horacio Garcia (33-3-1, 24 early) both scaled at 9st 1lb (127) at the weigh-in for their non-title affair at Belfast's SSE Arena earlier today. Frampton missed the featherweight limit for his ill-fated fight against Andres Gutierrez in the summer-a bout that was spiked when the visitor fell and injured himself getting into the shower-but it was all smiles today as he reached the pre-arranged weight limit for his first outing under new trainer Jamie Moore.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Horacio Garcia looks like a HUGE Featherweight and in fantastic shape too and much bigger then Frampton.

Garcia has had a few losses and uneven performances in the past but at 27 years old, he's coming into his Peak Years and coming off one off his best training camp so he's got a real shot of pulling off an Upset especially if Frampton isn't at his best for this fight.

I expect a good fight and one that turns out to be closer then most people think.

Last edited by Boxnation fan; 11-17-2017, 12:30 PM.

Comment

I got Garcia by a shocker upset KO of the year.

Comment

Frampton was gulping that drink like a koi carp out of water gulping air.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
          I got Garcia by a shocker upset KO of the year.
          Could be.

Frampton looked a little on the slide in his last fight against Leo Santa Cruz and he's not the biggest of Featherweights whearas Garcia looks massive at the weight.

If Frampton isn't at his best, this could be an upset.

I'm also pretty sure Minnie Pacman knocks out Jamie Conlan inside 6 rds.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
            Frampton was gulping that drink like a koi carp out of water gulping air.
            Sounds like he might have had to lose a lot of weight in the last 48 hrs, never a good thing to do against a young hungry fighter like Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
              Sounds like he might have had to lose a lot of weight in the last 48 hrs, never a good thing to do against a young hungry fighter like Garcia.
              Yeah I don't buy the made weight easy comment he made his thirst says otherwise.

I'm quite concerned about his chances of winning I can see a similar first round to the one he ha against that gonzales jr he fought in america when he got dropped.

Rip also to gonzales jr he was too young to die

Comment

Frampton wins this easy. ��

Comment

Interesting night of boxing tomorrow!

Comment

Garcia looks in great shape.

Not seen a great deal of him but he's a big underdog I might rather blindly chuck something on him.
                    He's big, can punch, Framptons inactivity, string of poor performances and his struggles vs Mexican fighters, meh why not?

Comment

Working...
                    X