Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Povetkin vs. Christian Hammer - Full Card is Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander Povetkin vs. Christian Hammer - Full Card is Set

Ekaterinburg, the jewel of Ural, is getting ready for one of its biggest cards in history on December 15. There will be no major title fights as was the case several years ago when then-WBO middleweight champion Dmitry Pirog competed in the biggest city nearside the virtual border between Europe and Asia. Instead of making a single high-profile attraction, local promotional stalwart German Titov, now partnering his son Alexey, who continues the dynasty, will put up a well-packed show with no less than nine perfectly matched-up fights.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Please get Hammer out of here .lol

Ive not seen one fight that is worth one minute to watch that show cases much skill at all . He lucked out against Price (good for him ) but he doesnt belong near the top 10 let along 3 in any competent sanctioned body .

Im tired of asking ppl how Hammer makes it on their top 10 list after questioning mine with them responding bc boxrec has him listed .

Comment

I thought Povetkin showed some signs of slowing down against Rudenko so let's see if it was a one-off or if he's reaching the end of the line. Solid card but not as strong as the Kuzmin vs Mansour show

Comment

Povetkin slowing down may have something to do with random testing? Reminds me of Pacquiao slowing down after getting over his fear of needles.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
          Povetkin slowing down may have something to do with random testing? Reminds me of Pacquiao slowing down after getting over his fear of needles.
          Yeah probably. He's 38 years old now so it's normal for clean fighters to no longer be in their prime at this point. He should still deal with Hammer, but Parker might be too much for him

Comment

Working...
          X